Monday, October 27, 2008

The Dilemma of the Ever Growing Purse...

Hi Darlings:


My friend Leon recently moaned on his site Listen to Leon about being attacked by extremely large purses while attending the Media Mavens event at the Park last Tuesday. I was at that event and can attest to it being extremely crowded and hard to maneuver from one end of the room to the next. I too have marveled how the size of purses have grown in stores and with the options I choose for my closet. I used to be a small purse gal. My purses had to be large enough for my cell phone, lipstick, keys and ID and be able to fit snugly under my arms and out of the way. Ever since I bought into the big bag craze I find that I carry around things that I just don't need. We won't go there with the details.

At this point, I would venture to say that I really don't need to lift too many dumbbells in the gym because my bag works well as a substitute. But on the other hand, although heavy my big purses look undeniably fabulous hanging from my forearm.

Let me know what you think below...


2 comments:

ListenToLeon.net said...

You're the greatest for actually making a poll about this! :)

Diva Style said...

H, I LOVE my large bags! You're right...they are soooo undeniably glamourous dangling from the forearm!

 
Site Meter