Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Want Thicker Eyebrows...

Hi Darlings:

So, I am at the hair salon reading a magazine. My fav activity while getting my hair did because there are just too many options to pass up. In the midst of getting my deep condition and browsing the Glamour March 2008 issue I stumble upon the headline "Fatten Up Brows". Hmmm...interesting. I always have to fill my brows in with my liner so alternatives that are more natural are always welcomed. The headline I read was for the Talika Eyebrow Extender from talika.com. They advertise that the product "fills in sparse spots with tiny fibers."

Before

AfterSounds like it is worth a try. ($35) Check it out. They also have products for the eyelashes...

Hugs and besos.

Stay tuned for posts on M,W,F from now on!

No comments:

 
Site Meter