Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year! and Divas in the News..

Hi Darlings:

Sorry for not being able to write in the last few days. My computer was being repaired. I can't believe I almost missed writing before the New Year! I hope you have something to wear...

I just want to wish you all the best in the New Year and say a warm thanks for visiting my blog everyday and allowing me to share my thoughts, perspectives, likes and dislikes with you! Since I am leaving tomorrow morning for NYC and will be away from my computer I want to now wish you all the best in the New Year!

Hugs and besos.

Here are some of the 2007 happenings before the year is over...

1.) Everyone thinks too many celebs were misbehaving this year! (NY Times) (Wash Post)

2.) The Monster That Ate Entertainment. (CNN)

3.) The Top 10 Movies, DVDs etc...(TIME)

4.) Fun Cocktails! (In Style)

5.) Lucky How To: Drop Waist Coat (Lucky Mag)

No comments:

 
Site Meter