Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Be Bella Than You Are Today...

Hi Loves,

Today was the Christmas party at work and needless to say I was doubtful as to whether or not my inner holiday cheer would show up. BUT low and behold once I decided to wear my red roman inspired dress with my green wool blazer my mood was transformed and I was (cliche)overcome with joy. All in all it was a typical work event but with more food and fun.

My dilemma for the day happened on my way home. So, I spot cute guy on the train. And right away I realize that I should have retouched my lip gloss before heading out ... le gasp. So I am seating in the train car trying to discretely lick my lips to a seductive shine. I really don't think this worked at all and digging in my purse for the tube of lip goob in a "cool" fashion was not the least bit productive! Yikes!

What I need is Bella's powder room.
The cutest petite makeup attache for only $32!! Its organized and efficient - perfect for taking to or keeping at work so you will never forget to retouch on the way out. How fantabulous! Divas it might be too late to buy as a gift but never too late to buy for yourself! My new rule...love the holidays.

Ciao Bellas,
Hugs

No comments:

 
Site Meter