Friday, November 07, 2008

Great DC Find: Sarah Jessica Parker Filming in the Washington Metro Area

Hi Darlings:

The women of Sex and the City have been in the news a lot lately. Most notably Sarah Jessica Parker has been seen this week filming her latest movie production for HBO in Baltimore "The Washingtonienne". SJP's is the executive producer on the project based on a book by D.C. sex blogger Jessica Cutler.


I am sure you remember the not so recent scandal about the Capitol Hill congressional staff assistant who was fired for detailing her active sexual life, including receiving money for having sex, in her blog. She is in the photo above. I actually never saw her picture before researching for this post and frankly I was expecting someone more polished. But then again she did pose for Playboy! I guess looks can be deceiving. Needless to say, I am sure those men featured in her blog are not exactly happy about this latest reincarnation of Sex and the Blogger. I guess for her they provided the trysts that keep on paying!

Here are some pics of SJP on location:



Click here to read more about the up coming pilot.

Let me know if you are able to catch a glimpse of Sarah Jessica Parker while she is here.
Hugs and besos.

No comments:

 
Site Meter