Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jessica Alba's Scarves and Cameron Diaz's Jackets

Hi Darlings:

Two days ago it was so windy I felt like I was in a sand storm. The last thing I cared about was how I looked while I was smacked around by the gust and the dust on the way to work...not fun! Ummm...did the newscaster just call for potential bad weather tomorrow? This is not good news but then again it is February and we’ve barely had a real snow day in DC. I hope your week is going well and if not well you still have the weekend to make up for lost fun!

Why do Jessica Alba and Cameron Diaz always seem to have fun in the winter? They both should be known by their accessories as well as their acting. Jessica Alba is “scarf queen” and Cameron is the ”jacket diva”. I know you've noticed that thet've both found ways to insert these staples in their wardrobe throughout the year.



(Photos: People.com)

(photo: Popsugar)

(Photo: aol.com)

Hugs and besos

No comments:

 
Site Meter