Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Divas in the News ... and more

Hi Darlings:

I am still feeling better...yay! So the gym these past two weeks has been a madhouse. Entirely too many people working out which can be good for their health and the gym but not so good for those of us who are regulars. My giggle moment in the past two weeks came when the new influx of guys in my muscle conditioning class started to cry out in a class that is mostly females saying "No" when the trainer asks if we wanted to do one more repetitions. I'm not mean but it was especially fun hearing one of them saying after class - "it was so painful but then I saw the girls struggling too and I felt better". Hilariousity!

Well anywho, lets see what some other Divas are up to ....

1.) Oprah continues on her quest "OWN" the world with her new TV station.(Yahoo)

2.) Jennifer Anniston keeps it short and simple with Kevin Connolly. (MSNBC)

3.) Nicole Kidman and hubby look great in matching tennis outfits! (Just Jared)

4.) "Atonement" still in the lead. (BreitBart)

5.) Glamours chic deal of the day. (Glamour)

6.) Lauren Conrad ... Fall fashion show? (her blog)



Hugs and besos.

No comments:

 
Site Meter