Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NY Fashion Week - Day 5

Hey Divas:

It seems like the second week of the Spring 2008 shows has most notably brought in a bit more color. Yesterday, Philip Lim one of my favs presented his line with mostly my fav color ... yellow! Exciting. His line did keep with the feminine trends that we have been seeing in the previous days - I am so excited to see more wearable fashion. But I have to wonder what the shows are like visually near the stage with no over the top and outlandish designs and creations. But overall there will be tons of variety in the ready-to-wear fashion within the next few months.



I was excited about the strong feminity shown in the Derek Lam line. Great cuts, sharp looks with broad and strong shoulders.

Diane Von Furstenburg was viva glamorous with lovely patterns, colors and full skirts. Love love love the dress below. It looks like an outfit you can wear both during the day and at night. Since I find my shoulders to be my best feature...this outfit is definitely rockable!

Ciao loves, Stay tuned for more fashion updates!

No comments:

 
Site Meter