Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Divas in the News and more...My man's back!

Hi Darlings:


My man's back! Yeah you know who I am talking about ... my man James Bond. After almost 48 years we finally get a new book in the series written as Ian Flemming by Sebastian Faulks. Of course I love OO7 his outfits are so on point, debonnaire and situation appropriate. He is soo zexy well hmmm ... when played by Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery or Roger Moore. You see where this is going... Check out EW to find out more.

In true "Diva" form Hillary Clinton has said she is in the race for the long haul...Personally I can't wait for tomorrow to get here.

Robin Givhan talks Paris and Balenciaga for the Washington Post and we must agree with her. After the beautiful sandal/boots of last season, Balenciaga is on a roll. This season we have fun with new fabrics that adds dimension and takes creativity to a new level. No wonder Kanye West is enamored... Look out though the LA Style Makers are on the move.

Reading the latest in blogs is so facionnable darlings! Check out Stuff White People Like ... truly a fun read with a refreshing outlook. Already 2 million more readers within the past week.

So much speculation ... the game of "Are they or aren't they" goes on and on. Here are the players...

Selma Hayek - Is she or isn't she getting married? (lossip)

Kate Hudson - Is she or isn't she preggers? (People)


That's all for now loves! I have been under the weather since Sunday so since I am feeling much better I hope to blog on!
Hugs and besos!

No comments:

 
Site Meter