Friday, March 28, 2008

Divas in the News and more...

Hi Darlings:

Its Spring and you know what that means...more Dancing With the Stars. DWTS is back and should be quite entertaining this season. Too bad the show is plagued with rumors.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the steady stream of warmer weather we have experienced in the last few days will not only last but keep getting warmer. But in the meantime we can always study these shopping tips so when we are ready for our official Spring shopping trips we will be ready. Especially, with the downward turn in the economy we have to seek out sales where we can find them.

Do I consider myself a girlie girl? Hmmm. Not all the time but I will say I am usually very girlie on Easter. Eventhough I am still young I usually purchase a diva-licious wide brimmed hat for Easter every year. But last year, this diva-fly brightly colored accessory - did I mention it was orange with ribbons and flowers - was out of place because on Easter day it was gray and cold. So this year I refrained...unfortunately. However, after looking this NYTimes Easter expose I will have to agree that shoes are becoming what the hat used to be and what the purse tries to do. Shoes are defining the Diva.

Happy Friday!

Hugs and besos.

No comments:

 
Site Meter