Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Convention Fashion - Strange or Eccentric?

Hi Darlings:

I just finished watching Hillary Clinton speak at the DNC convention. What an amazing speech! Loved the orange suit and I am sure the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuits" did to. I would like to talk about the speech but this site is not about politics - we are all about and all for fashion!

So, on that note I must say convention fashion comes in the form of the quirkiest hats I have seen in a while. It seems like creativity runs wild and surfaces in the oddest ways. For Hillary it might be about the pant suits but for the attendees the hats are where its at. I guess that goes to show that you can express your views and political leanings in many varied ways. Here are some pics...











Hugs and besos,

Pics: Guardian and philly.com

2 comments:

Tesia Love said...

Okay, these hats are hillarious.

Anonymous said...

LOL . . .LOL . . . too funny.

 
Site Meter