Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New En Vogue Item...

Hi Darlings:

Today was such a yuck day in DC! The rain was tremendous and this was definitely not the day to drive. I was not a happy camper on the highway but I made it in safe, sound, dry and warm. The best part of the day was not having to walk around with a wet hemline.

Another fun experience I wanted to write about was the delightfulness that is the shoe repair. I just picked up my second bag of repaired shoes today! This stash included my cream 4" wedges that I've only worn about 5 times because the soles needed repair. Thankfully I could never muster the nerve to throw them out. Now, they are as good as almost new. All my favs are back in business - especially my favorite flats. I went to the shoe place on 12th and G St., NW, although I like the resulting repair job I preferred the better craftmanship of the shoe repair store adjacent to the Vanness Metro (red line) stop.

I feel like I've saved so much money.

Hugs and besos.

No comments:

 
Site Meter