Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holiday Weekend, Indiana Jones and more...

Hi Darlings:

I hope you had a spectacular Memorial Day weekend! I enjoyed the long weekend especially sleeping in today and taking in my fav past time the Food Network. I feel like it would be great to have Giada DeLaurentis as a bff...we would always eat well...and she would cook. Fun times. Anywho I am looking forward to this week since it will be over almost as soon as it starts.

I caught the late night showing of Indiana Jones on Saturday with a friend and I most say I was a bit disappointed. Sadly enough Cate Blanchett was really bad in her role as ... Every time she came on screen I flinched from hearing her accent, watching her gray jumpsuit simply everything about her character was annoying. The movie was campy and not action packed. I was surprised by that but not really since we have a much older version of Indy. The plot flowed so it was not boring but familiar and made you think ...a bit. Karen Allen did a good job as Marion Ravenwood. (see NY Times article on her) Kudos to her. Either way don't expect to be wowed.

Hugs and besos.

No comments:

 
Site Meter