Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eva Longoria ... Did they call her FAT?

Hi Darlings:


Yesterday, I decided to step into the gym after being MIA for a little over a week. I was eating too much of what I should not and I just felt it was time. My proverbial chi was off because working out keeps me spiritually and physically balanced. Needless to say, I feel much better after my all cardio session so guess who is heading to the gym again today. However, I could tell that I had gained a pound or too (blame the delicious raisin bread from the farmer's market) but thankfully my friends did not go around calling me fat...well at least not to my face. Hmmmm.


But, can you imagine that Eva Longoria's friends think she is FAT and using that as an excuse to give the press for why they are wrong in considering her pregnant because she has supposedly gained some weight. First of all, that is so irresponsible of a statement to make when there are so many fragile young girls out there who look up to her as an image role model. What are they going to now think about themselves? Because even I look at the picture above and can't tell where she is storing the fat. Maybe that's something she can get trademarked and sell for tons of cash because its amazing how well it's hidden.



-Hugs and besos


picture

No comments:

 
Site Meter