Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Joys and Aches of Fall

Hi Divas:

I've been so busy that last few weeks catching up at work and entertaining visitors. Well I finally have time to write.

One of my favorite time of the year is the middle of Fall. I can't resist the yellowing leaves. They provide the most spectacular show. Purely divine. All the trees right outside my office at work are yellowing and everyday they cause me to take a deep breath and just wallow in their beauty.

Not so much of a favorite is the dry skin I have to endure during this time of the year! I have found surprisingly that my favorite product this year is Eucerin Aquaphor (original ointment). (could only find pic of healing ointment) It is the best and there are so many uses for this product.


Carrie Bradshaw-like thoughts: "In life there are two types of people, those who make time to smell the roses and those who can't see the importance. Maybe sometimes we are all one of those people on different days or at different circumstances. Does it take a special person in our life to point out the roses to us enabling us to stop and take a look? Do we just have to be in the right mood to enjoy what's around us? Overall 5 minutes can cause a world of joy and is barely unnoticeable in the greater scheme of things."

No comments:

 
Site Meter