Monday, November 16, 2009

Fabulous Fragrances in DC



Hi All:

I would like to introduce you to Henrieta Dzurikaninova a local Washingtonian who has just started her own line of fragrances Fabulous Incorporated.

Hugs.

1.) Why fragrances? Many women like fragrances but few think of making their own. Have you always liked perfumes and scents?
I always loved fragrances and cosmetics, in general since very young age. My father always laughs at me that I loved to be pampered since the day I was born. [For many years], I have been thinking about launching my own perfume line, so it was just a dream [for many years].
2.) How did the concept for the fragrance come about?
Beginning last June, I was working as a stylist on a movie and I visited Bloomingdale's in New York. As I was walking around I got lost and I ended up in the fragrance section, and I was asked by a woman if I would like to create my perfume. I looked at her so surprised, like she can read my mind. I said yes [I would], but I have to study first and I'm planning to go to France to take classes. She said I don't need any of that and asked me what I liked. Without thinking, I mentioned flowers [because] I love the smell. They blended what I told them and went bananas... Saying things like OMG this is so wonderful, sexy and different, we never smelled anything like that...I watched them to make [the scent]. I came home and started to do the research. Finally, after 2 months I decided to order oils and bottles.
One morning after really hard day at work I woke up with this crazy energy that I have to mix a perfume. I started to mix, I came out with packaging and by the evening I had three perfumes!
3.) How long does it typically take to make one scent? Where do you make them?
Every perfume I mix myself at home, I write the name on it by hand and I tie the bow myself. It's very personal and every bottle gets my attention and is handmade by me. All three perfumes are 100% Pure Oils, no alcohol or dilutants are added. Bottles don't have pump, so they are environmentally friendly. They are 1 oz for $50.
Fabulous Inc. has notes of Jasmine ( girl in leopard outfit )
Fabulous by Henrieta notes of Orange blossom ( girl in red dress )
Fabulous Her notes of Orchid ( girl sitting on a sofa )
4.) Why did you want to have a fragrance and is this the start of a line of cosmetics?
I don't know if it's the start of cosmetics, but I definitely have 2 other fragrances brewing...
5.) Where are the perfumes sold?
So far [they are] been sold at Sangaree Boutique (Georgetown); Green and Blue Boutique(Dupont Circle) and I am working on other accounts.
6.) Do you have a website?
Also I am working on Face book page and it's going to be on my website www.fabulousincorporated.com

No comments:

 
Site Meter